5AAA Avons In Charcoal & Slate Grey

Morning all,

Another quartetet of floats finished this morning, this time 5AAA+ Avons with solid hardwood tips & stems.

Finished with charcoal & slate grey paint on the bodies, white and fluorescent & orange tips. Threads used were black and gold.



I made my first set of these in April this year.

.

An all round river float, one I like to use when the river is carrying a little extra water, or, in those faster swims using smaller baits like maggots and casters

TTFN.

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon