Old School Perch Bobber. New Addition in Red

Hi all,

Just had a few weeks break in the sun with T.O.W.M.B.O.which was very nice.

On my return I finished anothe .....

Old School Perch Bobber in red.


This old school float is made of hard wood and balsa with black and crimson threads.
As per the prevoius float in yellow it takes approximately 5AAA+ depending on if you are using live fish baits or worms/maggots.

I have finished making this pattern for now. I am concentrating on more loaded wagglers but at least I have two at my disposal for when the river season opens, however, I do have some more blanks finished so I can jump back on them when time permits.

😁

TTFN.

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon