Fully Loaded & Alloy Stem Stick Floats

 

Hi all,

I have just completed a prial of.....stick floats.

Two fully loaded & one alloy stem stick.



The fully loaded floats are finished in deep blue and slate grey. The alloy stem stick has been stained to achieve the deep chestnut finish.

Two red/pink tips and one fluorescent orange tip, all with a white collar plus black and gold whippings.








Autum is on its way which is my favourite time to fish so hopefully I will get some fish and float pictures soon.

😁

TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon