Sliding Perch Bobber With A Feather Inlay.

 Hi all.

I do not make perch bobbers as often as I would like, especially the sliding veriety.

Well, today is the exception !!!!

Below is what is left of a pair of....

Sliding, Feather Inlay, Perch Bobbers in blue with black and gold whippings plus a fluoro red/pink tip.

The other float without the inlay will be kept as a user as I had an accident lacquering it !!!!

 (It happens to us all)

🙄

A week later I have actually managed to save the float mentioned but, alas, the inlay had to be removed but I am still happy with the finished product nevertheless.

😁







The stem is hollow to enable the float to be used as in internal sliding float. I have added spiral whipping which is something I don't often do, it just seemed the right thing to do at the time so I went with it. 



The feather was a no brainer and had to be a Jay feather, all the colour combinations demanded it !!!!

😊

There we have it...

Lets hope I actually get out to fish some time soon !!!!!


TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon