Carp Stalkers In Glow In The Dark Yellow

 Morning all,

I have not used or indeed made these for quite a while so when a request came in I was pleased to replicate an older pattern.

I started making these around 2018 for stalking carp in the margins.

A smaller float taking approximately 1 BB these are ideal for dropping in the margins ins.earch of carp.








This set are made from reed, white & glow in the dark yellow paint, black turquoise and gold threads plus a hand turned brass eye.

 The full set of floats below.


TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon