Large Heavy Duty Slate Grey Avons

 Hi all,

These 

Large Heavy Duty Slate Grey Avons

are for heavier baits in deeper swims. I use these for bread flake fishing in the winter fishing aroud 8 foot deep.



Finished in slate grey, black and gold whippingd with fluorescent pink/ orange tips. 

This is the second batch of these I have made.


TTFN



  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon