New Wooden Line Winders For Medium to Large River Floats

 Morning all,

I have just finished twenty...

Wooden Line Winders For Medium to Large River Floats.

I got sick of the plastic ones cracking/ breaking so decided to make some of my own. Not as artistic as making a float but very practical/ usefull.

I make some fancy ones next year if I get time.

😁

These are quite deep on one side to fit larger bodied avons and stick floats as the middle peg is set deeper to accommodate a larger body size.

All the winders below are made of both soft and hardwoods, stained , lacquer finished then signed.



Here is how the winders look with some of my largest river floats on.

3AAA Avon


3 Swan Barbel Stick


2 Swan Cocobolo Harwood Stemed Heavy Stick Float.




These should stand me in good stead for the coming winter but have started some more just incase as I know Salford Pete will want some...lol.

TTFN



  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon