Red bodied Lollipop Lifters

 Hi all,

I have made some more of these today with shorter stems and red bodies.

I used shorter stems on these for fishing in the shallows tight to the pads.

I hope you like them.








Again all floats made to fit 3mm float adaptors.

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

  1. Got a new number pal it’s John detbyshire find my new profile on Facebook n add me pal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any comments here please.

Thanks.

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon