Stained Avons- 5AAA

 Hi all,

I'm still on the Avons....

These are heavier versions of the first I have made. 

Taking approximately 5AAA this set of five floats have been a joy to make.

I really like these and have already christened the smaller model.



As previously paints used were pastle yellow, white and fluorescent orange.

Threads used were black and yellow.

As I have said I christened the smaller version last week catching a River Irwell P.B. grayling of 1lb 1oz.....a good fish for the river present.


Hopefully I will be trying these out for roach on the ribble soon.....stay tuned.


TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon