Mustard Yellow Inserted Wagglers With Vibrant Red Whippings

 Hi all,

I was tidying up one of my many storage boxes when I came across three,

 un-finished,

"Mustard Inserted Wagglers"

& a single

"Mustard Straight Waggler"








I vaguely remember preparing and painting them but for who and why god only knows....I must be getting old....lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

(See, its's not just you Graham Beddow....lol)

😆

Anyway, I decided to finished them off. 

I palyed around with a few different thread colours but struggle to settle on a particular one.

( I have struggled a few times with this earthy yellow colour)

I eventually settled on crimson as the main thread used in conjuction with black and gold.

I was still not sure about the thread colours until I saw them varnished. Varnishing tenda to add another dimension to the colours, paints as well

but I am happy I made the right choice after seeing the finished articles.

Several more of the inserted versions are on the go and should be finished in two weeks time.

TTFN




  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon