New Porcupine Quill Stick Floats

 I have managed to get another pair of floats finished before the end of the year.😉

Below are a pair of ....

"Porcupine Quill Stick Floats

Simple floats made as I said from porcupine quill and an aluminium stem. Fluorescent orange / white paint, with black, blue and burgundy whippings with a 2020 signature to finish off the floats.

I tried to make these floats as bomb proof as possible for roach fishing on the drop using caster, maggot or hemp in a good depth of water as that is how my mate likes to fish.

😊

I wanted to make one of these for myself and one for my friend and motivator....

" The Casteman"

You have been no end of help and motivation in the past few years pal.

PS: Congratulations on the fish of the year win from Salford Friendly Anglers, well deserved mate.


TTFN




  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon