Blue Sarkanda Inserted Wagglers In Pale Blue

Hi all,

Work has been keeping me busy of late but I have manage to complete the pair of floats below.
As you know I just love using Sarkanda Reed as a float making material.

Below is my latest pair of 
" Inserted Sarkanda Wagglers "
The new thread I have used is a pale blue in colour.
I wasn't sure at first with regards to the new colour scheme but I have warmed to it as time passes.
Threads used were Pale blue, violet, black & gold.


I am going to try some more of these changing the main thread colour so stay tuned.
😁
If the new thread version looks anything like these I think I will be very happy.
😉

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 









Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon