New Porcupine Quills

I have not made any porcupine quills for some time now so when I was asked to make one for my club chairman I decided to make a few extra.
Two are Glow In The Dark Yellow and one is day glow red/pink.
These will be used for close range general fishing or down side for carp and tench.
Something timeless about porcupine quills that brigngs back your childhood memories so....
I have hot half a dozon on the go now....lmao

TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon