Tailor Made Floats For A Young Maestro !!!!!! PART ONE

I was minding my own business over Christmas playing with my floats when my phone buzzed.
I flicked on messenger.......
It was from young Kaydan McCarthy.
" I need a pair floats Mike......
The first one is an Irwell Stick.......
but with a difference......
I need it Jumbo size.
3AAA if possible " ?
I know where he will be using this
on the  River Irwell
but I won't steal his thunder and tell you exactly where.
😉
This is a little different due to its size than standard Irwell Stick. It's made from balsa for starters  .........
I have also used a stainer on this float for the fist time and I am quite please with the results.
Black, violet, metallic grey and gold where the threads used.
Here is
Kayden McCarthys Jumbo Irwell Stick.
I hope this catches you a few
" Irwell Beasts "
young man.
😉

 The next float ......
The Pike float
should be ready shortly.

TTFN


 Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.
https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1

    Join our club......Its FREE
 !!!!!!!
 http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/
    


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon