New Waggler Float Tube Whipped & Feathered

For some time now I have wanted to make something to protect my 
" Slim Waggler "

The obvious choice for me was a float tube,
so,
with my initial float tube success still fresh in my mind from my first model
I was fairly confident I would be able to produce another half decent tube.

The new tube below is again made from a single block of pine with brass hinges, violet & gold whippings
plus a feather for a little added colour.

Tube dimensions are :

Length 285mm
Internal Diameter 20mm
Outside Diameter 35mm

The tube has a 20mm hole which fits around seven of my new wagglers,
plus,
it can double up as a 
pike float tube as it fits a single
25 - 30 g pike slider perfectly.
😁
The best thing for me is that I have something a little prettier than an industrial plastic tube to transport my new creations in whilst fishing.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!







Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon