Reversible Pike Sliders - A New Colour Combination & Modification.

I have made this style of  30g reversible pike slider a couple of times before but never with a red/pink and black tip combination.
The pair below have been also been modified slightly and this modification will be the norm on my future slider floats.
The small modification is a slightly elongated tip 50 % of which I have left bare of paint.
I did this so the float can readily except
Korda Shok Beads . . . . .
With and without picture
Why
?????????
I here you say.
This is for added protection . . . . .
When the float slides down to the weights / beads at the bottom of the rig.
A small modification as I have said but one which will increase the longevity of the float I think.
😁
These work well for both for dead and live baits.........
 I may be using them in the sea with a certain someone if I can get my timing right.
You know who you are. 😊

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon