Mini Feather Inlay Sight Bob Wagglers

 Hi all,

My usual Sight Bob Wagglers are a medium to large in size. 

The set below set are much smaller taking just under 3 BB for close quarters  work.

I have made two versions in the same size, metallic blue and solid grey with various tip colours, threads used were black, gold, violet & red.





I'm looking forward to using these on a couple of tench waters I have been meaning to fish for years but just never found the time.


I'm am hoping to take my dad along as it has been years since we have been tench fishing together.

I have included a picture next to a Large Sight Bob Waggler to give you some idea of the size difference.

I have also heard that two of my local waters have just been restocked by Salford Friendly Anglers so I will also be having a drop on there in the near future

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon