Traditional Wooden Float Tube with Feather Inlays

The first piece of the turner in 2021 is this wooden float tube turned from one piece of wood.

Fixed with brass clasps and a brass I.D. disc with a serial number on for identification, sporting black & gold whippings and finished with a pair of guniea foul feathers.





I will be back on the the lathe today turning a few more.

I will also be receiving my small river float rod today.....feel like a kid at christmas....lol.
😁

TTFN




  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1
    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon