Straight Sarkanda Wagglers.

Hi all,

My next clutch of floats are six

" Straight Sarkanda Wagglers"

Four of these are in day glow red orange and yellow.

The top two are G.I.T.D. 

(Glow In The Dark)

I tried a navy thread for these floats which I quite like.

😊

Made to take approximately 5 BB these are a great general float used for many species and situations.

I have had a few myself on this style of float in the last few years !!!!

😁


TTFN




  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 








Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon