Stained Slimline Roach Avons

I have had to have another crack at  this pattern as 
" The Casterman "
decided to snap his in two the last time he was out dangling !!!!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
🤣
I didn't have any paint to hand so opted for a wood stain instead.
I am by no means an expert when it comes to using wood stain but I am pleased with this pair of
" Stained, Slimline Roach Avons " 
This pair of floats have balsa bodies and aluminium stems. The float tips are in day glow orange, threads used are black, gold and scarlet.
Hopefully we will have some fish and float pictures to show you all in the coming weeks.

TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 









Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon