New Float Pattern For Me - A Five StepppedTreble Feather Inlay, Inseted Waggler


I have wanted to put my mark on a traditional stepped inserted waggler for quite some time now but I never seemed to get round to it.

Recently I purchased various new threads, 
so,
as per usual I started a pair then put them to one side them so I could re-visit them at my leisure. 
Eventually I got round to whipping them just as my new threads arrived. 

Good timing aye !!!!!!!

This pattern lends itself to more than one feather and as you have probably guessed I like a feather or two on my floats. 

I tried a little free styling and came up with the design below. 

I am not 100 % happy with it as there are a few minor changes I would make but all in all not a bad result for my first attempt at a  . . . . .  . 

Traditional
 Treble Feather Inlay
Stepped 
Inserted
Waggler .

It is a general float for all different types of species but lends itself to maggot and caster style of fishing

I hope you like it. 
😊




and the green one.


And finally the prototype pair.





I shall be making some more of these over the Christmas period so stay tuned for some more pictures.
😊


Until the next time . . .



 TTFN . . . .


Peanut.

If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.😊



Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon