New " Irwelk Sticks " with feather Inlays

I have been playing with the lathe again.
😁
Below are a prial of 
" Irwell Sticks "
With feather inlays.
 I have quite a few of these at various stages of completion 
and have some in my float tube for when I eventually get back on the river.
😁
 These floats are best suited for fishing shallow runs for chub, grayling etc.
Casterman 
aka
" Derek Kenyon "

has been on the phone reminding me we are long overdue a river session together.
He has already got one of these so hopefully we will have some fish and float pictures before christmas.

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon