A Prial Of Perch Bobbers

I have tried something new with one of the prial of floats below.
The first two are in standard day glow fluorescent orange.
The third is in a new orange pearlescent paint.
These are notoriously difficult to take pictures of but I have done my utmost to show you the affect the pearlescent paint has.

All three are identical in size and build. 
Threads are black Violet and gold and all take approximately 6 AAA.
 A friend of mine 
" Neil Johnson "
Had a good fish on an orange one last year. . . . 
I blanked 
Lol 
!!!!!!!!!!
🤔
It's getting near that time again pal and I fancy another go.
😁
I also have a few more paints I would like to have a play with but it will be a while until I can get to them.
😞

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon