Margin Carp Stalker - Sarkanda Waggler

 Another float I have been meaning to make for quite some time is a

" Margin Carp Stalker "
Float.

This one is my first and is 
approximately
13 cm or 5 " in length.
The threads used where black, metallic gold and two shades of violet plus a small brass eye.
I have included my Trudex Centerpin to give the picture some scale.
I have a very modest carp pb at approximately 11 lbs caught thirty five years ago
( I don't do much still water fishing ) 
so I am looking forward to catching a few still water lumps with one of these little fellas.
😁
Its great for dropping down the side in the shallows for carp and tench and I can see a few more being made in the near future.
😁
  I have been also been persuaded by a few friends to fish a few commercial matches in the closed season.
I don't think I will blow the cobwebs off the pole just yet hence the reason for making this stalking float to be used for 2
" Down The Side "
fishing.
😁
I think they just wanted more
pool fodder
LOL
🤣

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon