Manchester Perch Hunt PART 1 - A New Bobber.

It has been decades since I have been on a proper perch hunt and since I have been making a lot of bobbers lately I thought I would have a bash once more.
😊
I have also been concentrating on the simple things with regards to my float making such as tidying up my lines.
There is always room for improvement and that has been my mission for some time now.

The float below made me smile whilst making it.
Everything went to plan for a change.
No sidewinders or surprises.
It went like clock work from start to finish.
Wish they could all be like that. . . .
Lol
🤣
" It is just another of your large bobbers " . . . .

I here you say........which is true but it is probably the sharpest and neatest bobber I have made.
Hopefully you will see what I mean when you observe the close up photographs.
This will be the live bait float on the perch hunt.
Luckily a friend of mine Neil Johnson has offered to take me out perching when I am fit and well again.
So I will be getting a little help regarding location.

My target is only 2.5 lb, but, like I said I have not fished for them for years and I am not to sure where to start regarding location.
Its a good job Neil has suggested a social fish together.

I am spoilt for choice with worm / maggot floats.

So I will leave that choice until the day I go.


Until the next time. . . . . 

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!
http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon